What do the buttons do?
So my Rock64 has three physical buttons in it. Two of them are located on the edge of the emmc side and one is located north of the emmc space. I have tried searching around at their function but could only find some info regarding Rock64 running Android. The Board details page says they are Power, Reset and Recovery buttons but other than resetting the board I could not find out how the power or recovery functions are accessed or what "recovery" would mean for my system (archlinuxarm UBoot).

Context, I run archlinuxarm with the UBoot bootloader.

If anybody has more info regarding these buttons I would be happy to know what they do and if/how they could be programmed. :-)
(03-16-2021, 05:23 AM)kiriakos Wrote: So my Rock64 has three physical buttons in it. Two of them are located on the edge of the emmc side and one is located north of the emmc space. I have tried searching around at their function but could only find some info regarding Rock64 running Android. The Board details page says they are Power, Reset and Recovery buttons but other than resetting the board I could not find out how the power or recovery functions are accessed or what "recovery" would mean for my system (archlinuxarm UBoot).

Context, I run archlinuxarm with the UBoot bootloader.

If anybody has more info regarding these buttons I would be happy to know what they do and if/how they could be programmed. :-)

I don't think they can be programmed.. but I believe the power button is picked up by Linux and shutdown process is started cleanly.

I think the recovery is related to flashing/recovery over USB