No cellular network
Ive been testing all the os' I can get my hands on, none of them have working calls or text, except I managed to get one working as a once off somehow.

Ive noticed that on ub ports it says 'Denied'... Can I assume that my provider has blocked my pinephones from the network?

Edit: using the pmos test image, it says the network is connecting and working fine.... This is doing my head in why no other os image works?!
Mobian and manjaro phosh work with all networks. Maybe you don't have a strong enough signal? Also check your antenna connector - left side of circuit board. The white cable snaking to the bottom of the board.

There was also an EG25 modem update on Manjaro that broke cellular according to forum posts. Wait a few days for it to get fixed.
I recently had to remove my antenna (which is black) and put it back on to get it working again, even though it seemed to be on well to begin with.

But also, have other users been having success with your provider?
i'll give it a few weeks and try again. Otherwise have a play with the antenna!
I'm not sure where 'work with all networks' comes from - there have been multiple reports of AT&T and MVNOs sharing their infrastructure blocking access to PinePhones, and other phones not on their approved list. In some cases they have worked for a while, then been blocked. In others it's been blocked from the start, but for some people it's still working. There have also been cases where the local cell towers are using a frequency the PinePhone doesn't support.
There is that ^^^ But, so far, most of the AT&T MVNOs are still allowing the Pinephone on their network, with the exception of AT&T prepaid, Cricket, and one other I can't remember at the moment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Folder On Windows Network? Peter Gamma 13 7,510 04-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma