No ~/.config directory
Information 
I just installed sxmo on my new pinephone and it appears that there is no ~/.config directory. Thus, there is no hooks, so I can't receive incoming calls. I can't seem to find said hooks directory on the git page. I was able to see that I am successfully getting the call by running modemmonitor.sh (or whatever it's called) via ssh, but again, the phone doesn't do anything when the call is incoming. 

Anyone know where I can get these files?
you should have a .config directory but it is not necessary to receive calls. the hooks folder is for running scripts, ie a ringtone or sending an email or what ever else you can imagine. they're not the core functionality of the phone.

you probably haven't enabled the modem (config -> modem toggle)
(01-23-2021, 01:08 AM)hiimtye Wrote: you should have a .config directory but it is not necessary to receive calls. the hooks folder is for running scripts, ie a ringtone or sending an email or what ever else you can imagine. they're not the core functionality of the phone.

you probably haven't enabled the modem (config -> modem toggle)

Code:
acceptcall() {
    CALLID="$1"
    echo "Attempting to initialize CALLID $CALLID">&2
    DIRECTION="$(
        mmcli --voice-status -o "$CALLID" -K |
        grep call.properties.direction |
        cut -d: -f2 |
        tr -d " "
    )"
    if [ "$DIRECTION" = "outgoing" ]; then
        modem_cmd_errcheck -m "$(modem_n)" -o "$CALLID" --start
        log_event "call_start" "$CALLID"
        echo "Started call $CALLID">&2
    elif [ "$DIRECTION" = "incoming" ]; then
        if [ -x "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/sxmo/hooks/pickup" ]; then
            echo "Invoking pickup hook (async)">&2
            "$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/sxmo/hooks/pickup" &
        fi

This is from the modemcall script, and it's looking for the pickup hook. Doesn't do anything else for incoming calls.