DTMF tones not sending
tried to login to my voicemail but couldnt send dial tones so i had to log in using my landline

also the menu is noticeably smaller than the main menu for in call and some others, but its especially noticeable while i try to dial with my construction worker hands in the short timeout for the vm prompt
(01-22-2021, 06:24 PM)hiimtye Wrote: tried to login to my voicemail but couldnt send dial tones so i had to log in using my landline

also the menu is noticeably smaller than the main menu for in call and some others, but its especially noticeable while i try to dial with my construction worker hands in the short timeout for the vm prompt

I've noticed this as well. Didn't test with any automated service, just called another phone and listened for beeps (none heard). 

I've been tinkering with a svkbd layout that is just a dialpad. Still figuring out how to work it into the dialing stuff, but I'll get there eventually.

In the meantime, you can bump up the font size in this part of the sxmo_modemcall.sh script:
Code:
dtmfmenu() {
    CALLID="$1"
    DTMFINDEX=0
    NUMS="0123456789*#ABCD"

while true; do
        PICKED="$(
            echo "$NUMS" | grep -o . | sed '1 iReturn to Call Menu' |
            dmenu "$([ "$WINDOWIFIED" = 0 ] && echo "-c" || echo "-wm")" -l 20 -fn Terminus-20 -c -idx $DTMFINDEX -p "DTMF Tone"
        )"
        echo "$PICKED" | grep "Return to Call Menu" && return
        DTMFINDEX=$(echo "$NUMS" | grep -bo "$PICKED" | cut -d: -f1 | xargs -IN echo 2+N | bc)
        modem_cmd_errcheck -m "$(modem_n)" -o "$CALLID" --send-dtmf="$PICKED"
    done
}

I believe the other menus are size 30.
UPDATE: DTMF tones are working for me, checked with my voicemail. Would be nice if there was a beep when a number is selected so that there's some feedback, tho.
(01-25-2021, 04:54 PM)MungFuSensei Wrote: UPDATE: DTMF tones are working for me, checked with my voicemail. Would be nice if there was a beep when a number is selected so that there's some feedback, tho.

Hi, I'm having the same issue with sending DTMF tones while checking voicemail. Shame, as I do like this SXMO system even though Manjaro Phosh is my main daily driver. Perhaps I'm missing something? There's a number selection gui, but how to actually send them in a sequence? The other end seems to receive nothing and gives up.