BT
Good Morning!  Bluetooth toggle (from android settings) will not stay on switches right back off.  WIFI is on and connected.  Any help is appreciated?
I'd like to know as well. If it makes any difference, I'm using Android for the LCD screen. I also have the 2GB board.
i'm on latest debian and installed blueman-manager which reports no adapters nor devices. i'm on 2GB wifi/bt. so the problem with bluetooth appears across operating systems. i have read a few other threads with reports of bt issues, but also reports it works on latest android build
As I understand it, Bluetooth support is not included in the currently compiled Linux kernels. Hence, you will not currently get get Bluetooth under Linux. I am less familiar with Android support and am not sure if it is enabled there.
(06-08-2016, 11:02 AM)jl_678 Wrote: As I understand it, Bluetooth support is not included in the currently compiled Linux kernels.  Hence, you will not currently get get Bluetooth under Linux.  I am less familiar with Android support and am not sure if it is enabled there.

The Linux Bluetooth driver just recently ported over by our engineer and currently under testing. Once work, we will release. On Android, the Bluetooth driver already supported.
I cant get bluetooth working on RemixOS and also on Android.

I turn it on and its immediately off Sad
(06-13-2016, 10:22 AM)Pepe Wrote: I cant get bluetooth working on RemixOS and also on Android.

I turn it on and its immediately off Sad

I had trouble to get it work myself. I had to connect and disconnect it several times and reboot the board until it was eventually recognised. The good thing is that as soon as the board ''sees'' it for the first time, it will then function properly. The problem exists only with fresh installs, at least according to my experience thus far.

It works both on Android and Remix that I have tried.
(06-13-2016, 02:43 PM)Pepe Wrote: Hm... WiFi is working, so I though BT should too, but I will try and let you know.

Sorry for double post, but still no luck to get it working. Tried it 15x disconnecting and unplugging. WiFi works, but BT doesnt. Sad

I believe I read that Bluetooth is broken in the latest Android image.
Tried USB bluetooth on RemixOS when I have wifi/bt module disconnected and still it doesnt work..
(06-13-2016, 03:34 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(06-13-2016, 02:43 PM)Pepe Wrote: Hm... WiFi is working, so I though BT should too, but I will try and let you know.

Sorry for double post, but still no luck to get it working. Tried it 15x disconnecting and unplugging. WiFi works, but BT doesnt. Sad

I believe I read that Bluetooth is broken in the latest Android image.

My BT module works normally with Android 20160505. I have a Logitech mouse hook on.