Purpose of shielding tape?
Hi folks,

I received my replacement mainboard for my BH pinephone but I wonder what the purpose of the shielding tape is that came with it? Am I supposed to apply it somewhere?

Edit: Seems like the new mainboard comes with the shielding but BH was missing it. I suppose it's included in case you want to repurpose your BH board then. Confirmation welcome.
The wiki page for the 1.2a revision mentions a thermal foil that was added for better cooling. Could that be it?
https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PinePhone_v1.2a
Yes, I suppose this is really included in case you want to repurpose the old board. And I can confirm that the BH board did not have this foil and the foil has the same shape (but is a bit too long) as the foil on the new 1.2b board.
The Manjaro phones come with that shielding tape attached to the inside back of the back cover
@rocket2nfinity Interesting - do you have a picture of how it looks and where the tape actually sits as it is much smaller than the back cover.
[attachment=2198 Wrote:     kuleszdl pid='86642' dateline='1609194279']@rocket2nfinity Interesting - do you have a picture of how it looks and where the tape actually sits as it is much smaller than the back cover.
Attached
This helps a lot, thank you very much!