Is this still not great?
I haven't used UT in a few months because I noticed that from June to August the usability was the exact same and certainly not usable for a daily driver. I haven't used it much since though, is it still basically in the same condition it was in August?
Have you tried some updates to it?

There are still plenty of issues on it. What problems where you having? Issue I am seeing is the WiFi seems to cut off and hard to get back up, no means to adjust the screen brightness. Location does not seem to function as indicated by the here map not giving a specific location, but rather a middle of the country location

The browser and telegram messenger seems to function well, but they are both based on Android ports. I thought this was supposed to be an Ubuntu project?
(12-15-2020, 12:15 AM)KNERD Wrote: Have you tried some updates to it?

There are still plenty of issues on it. What problems where you having?  Issue I am seeing is the WiFi seems to cut off and hard to get back up, no means to adjust the screen brightness.  Location does not seem to function as indicated by the here map not giving a specific location, but rather a middle of the country location

The browser and telegram messenger seems to function well, but they are both based on Android ports. I thought this was supposed to be an Ubuntu project?
Totally forgot I posted this. I think the biggest issue for me was the inability to send and receive texts/calls for extended periods of time. So I would be able to text and call for about the first hour then after that nothing would go through or come through which then meant I had to restart it so it was basically useless as a phone OS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Development build 805 is great mercrapper 3 2,956 01-17-2022, 03:32 PM
Last Post: ragreenburg