LCD screen not powering on
Nope unfortunately not. I have gotten other images to boot up just fine, but this android image just comes up to the Allwiner/Android logo screen and just seems to hang there indefinitely.
(06-03-2016, 04:24 PM)Dup Wrote: Nope unfortunately not. I have gotten other images to boot up just fine, but this android image just comes up to the Allwiner/Android logo screen and just seems to hang there indefinitely.

Aww man, sorry to hear that.  I'm fairly new to this as well so I can't offer any further advise.  If you have another class 10 MicroSD card that you can try, I'd give it a shot.  Hope you figure this out, good luck!
Yeah I have another one Im going to try as well as a few different USB cables. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Still waiting on my battery and Case for this thing anyway. And holding out hope for some other Distros with LCD/Touch support.

(06-03-2016, 04:35 PM)Dup Wrote: Yeah I have another one Im going to try as well as a few different USB cables. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Still waiting on my battery and Case for this thing anyway. And holding out hope for some other Distros with LCD/Touch support.

Ha ok. So now I changed USB cables and had the same issue, then switched back to the SAME USB cable I had been trying over and over, and now it works. Weird.
(06-03-2016, 04:35 PM)Dup Wrote: Yeah I have another one Im going to try as well as a few different USB cables. Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. Still waiting on my battery and Case for this thing anyway. And holding out hope for some other Distros with LCD/Touch support.

Ha ok. So now I changed USB cables and had the same issue, then switched back to the SAME USB cable I had been trying over and over, and now it works. Weird.

Hahaha, that was unexpected but at least it's working!  Woohoo!
Yeah, that is just nuts. Now it boots and works well. Now to await a linux touch image and my playbox enclosure!

Thanks again for the suggestions.
Good that you guys solved it Smile
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

I waited for 30min and finally I can see android background, and nothing else, and now after few minutes I did get back to pine logo. Agaim after few minutes a get back to android and can see battery icon and clock in the top right corner, nothing else is visible . Hope it will load fine. First time android was so slow, even opening settings took like 10 seconds or more, I though that power supply was too weak, but then connected a 5A power supply,it still was super slow. I'm using genuine kingston 64gb sd card.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What other devices can the LCD screen work on? kodachrome 1 3,050 12-07-2019, 06:50 PM
Last Post: kodachrome
  [EXPERIMENTAL] Linux on the LCD screen Terra854 24 34,708 07-21-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: apple4ever
  LCD screen brightness/contrast Learnincurve 10 13,618 02-17-2017, 12:45 PM
Last Post: psychedup
  Touch screen support shariq_2001 14 19,529 12-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Luke
  LCD Touch Screen Problem. Gavin 8 9,473 11-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Last Post: michaelquezon
  Screen flashes blue and then goes dark. tanarri 5 7,568 06-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Last Post: tanarri
  LCD Pannel working... Touch screen NOT working?? Why Chopshop13 3 4,998 06-13-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: PapaStahl
  Petition thread for screen larger than 7inch MostHated 4 5,276 03-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Last Post: MostHated