more Pinecils ?
With regards to launching the Pinecil, in the blog Lucasz wrote:
Quote:As soon as the Pinecil starts rolling out of the factory we’ll make sure to let you know when it is available for purchase. I’ll make sure to post a blog post, tweet / toot it and share it on our Telegram News Channel. If you’re interested in picking up a Pinecil, then make sure to follow us on your platform of choice to be notified when sales go live.

I checked the blog (and this forum) on a regular basis, but never saw a post popping up. And due to the new weird "sort by popularity/relevence" stupidity on Twitter, I completely missed the tweet. Of course, by now, it is [Out of Stock]

Any chance of a new batch of Pinecils no too far away in the future? Thanks!
Me too, it disappeared after a few days without knowing it.
I hope it will be available again soon.
What a lousy product name Smile
It sounds like one of those pharmaceutical product names for a covid cure.
(12-01-2020, 09:00 AM)DrYak Wrote: With regards to launching the Pinecil, in the blog Lucasz wrote:
Quote:As soon as the Pinecil starts rolling out of the factory we’ll make sure to let you know when it is available for purchase. I’ll make sure to post a blog post, tweet / toot it and share it on our Telegram News Channel. If you’re interested in picking up a Pinecil, then make sure to follow us on your platform of choice to be notified when sales go live.

I checked the blog (and this forum) on a regular basis, but never saw a post popping up. And due to the new weird "sort by popularity/relevence" stupidity on Twitter, I completely missed the tweet. Of course, by now, it is [Out of Stock]

Any chance of a new batch of Pinecils no too far away in the future? Thanks!

The next batch of Pinecil currently already in production planning and will be available on early January.
(12-06-2020, 09:39 PM)tllim Wrote: The next batch of Pinecil {...}will be available on early January.

I hope I won't miss the cue this time.
Undecided