Infinite Loading Screen
When booting the latest sfos image, all I get is a black background with a blue loading animation. I can swipe to open the top menu and camera, but after closing those, it returns to the loading screen. I have tried restarting, flashing a fresh image and booting from 2 SD cards and internal storage. Any ideas?
(11-29-2020, 09:25 PM)syrinx Wrote: When booting the latest sfos image, all I get is a black background with a blue loading animation. I can swipe to open the top menu and camera, but after closing those, it returns to the loading screen. I have tried restarting, flashing a fresh image and booting from 2 SD cards and internal storage. Any ideas?
You have to use sim card. I use an old expired sim and the circle doesn't appear.
(11-30-2020, 08:57 AM)tukkonen Wrote:
(11-29-2020, 09:25 PM)syrinx Wrote: When booting the latest sfos image, all I get is a black background with a blue loading animation. I can swipe to open the top menu and camera, but after closing those, it returns to the loading screen. I have tried restarting, flashing a fresh image and booting from 2 SD cards and internal storage. Any ideas?
You have to use sim card. I use an old expired sim and the circle doesn't appear.
I have had a valid verizon sim in in it. I saw that it was required on the wiki or something.

Weird, after letting it run UBPorts over night, I was able to boot from sfos on internal storage just fine

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug For those having issues with the screen turning off wesleyorama 5 6,400 03-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Last Post: pinerokc
  Lock screen problem? undo 5 5,854 03-03-2020, 05:00 AM
Last Post: explit