Flash firmware - Bloody beginner tutorial needed
(11-16-2020, 01:41 PM)jojuma Wrote: Hi there,

I purchased a set with three PineTimes. They're really cool devices. Since I'm a bloody beginner, they actually do nothing more but show the time. I managed to set the time with "nRF Connect" app on an Android phone.

The november update now says "PineTime firmware can now be upgraded via Gadgetbridge!"

Would it be possible, to provide a step by step tutorial for people who are not deep into that? Or is there already one, someone could point me to?

Thanks!!!

I assume you are running InfiniTime on the watches.  What version?  Scroll down on the time and select the button with three horizontal lines to see the version.  I am somewhat behind and I am running version 0.7.1.  I upgrade using "nRF Connect". 

Hugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flash firmware - Bloody beginner tutorial needed - by VMMainFrame - 11-16-2020, 09:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need HELP with firmware update jojuma 4 5,959 03-25-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: jojuma
  Article: Debug Rust+Mynewt Firmware for PineTime on Raspberry Pi lupyuen 4 6,564 01-24-2020, 05:20 AM
Last Post: lupyuen
  Article: Build and Flash Rust+Mynewt Firmware for PineTime Smart Watch lupyuen 8 10,596 01-18-2020, 01:01 AM
Last Post: clover