Emergency Broadcast information - Customs Help (Peru)
I do not think that it will be possible to furnish all the required documents within 10 days.

If I were in your unlucky position, I would try to contact a competent collaborator of the customs office by phone. A starting point might be "Mesa de ayuda (01) 207 1510"?

I would explain that the Pine Phone is not a finished product and that you intend to import it for testing software available on the internet.

If this argument does not open the door for importing it, then I would insist that it is absolutely impossible to make all those documents available within 10 days and that you kindly request a longer delay of 30 days.

In case that they do not agree I would ask if there are court judgements that entitle the office _not_ to extend the deadline. Sometimes it also helps to ask who is the supervisor and then talk to him.

Wish you good luck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emergency Broadcast information - Customs Help (Peru) - by LinAdmin2 - 09-23-2020, 12:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrong information in FAQ jbit 1 2,615 07-16-2020, 02:40 PM
Last Post: wibble
  Problems with customs clearance jacksondaniels 1 2,564 07-06-2020, 12:35 AM
Last Post: dolsonlelan
  Confused about shipping/tracking information kiddailey 110 103,296 03-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Last Post: kiddailey