Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
(08-29-2016, 05:19 AM)tkaiser Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 04:17 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: We already know that powering the PineA64 board with the battery improves the GbE speeds significantly

Huh? What are you referring to? Using a LiPo battery connected to the battery port together with mains or using a battery connected to DC-IN?

Also I really don't understand why two totally different issues get mixed? One is 'speed', the other seems to be a RX negotiation problem. Does anyone of those affected by the GbE negotiation problem used a sniffer in between to get an idea what might be wrong?

hi tkaisser,  if I use my LiPo battery my speeds (mb/s) almost double, on the board that works (this is reproducible); from 280-290 mb/s  jumps up to almost 660+ mb/s.  

We are mixing issues because everyone is guessing.  In my case the one board works very well... the other board does not work at all... maybe 1.2 mb/s

Both boards work brilliantly at 10/100.  The problem follows the board, not the image...  it is hardware related for sure. I will be posting my results to the poll shortly.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 08-29-2016, 05:32 AM