Order canceled with 0 explanation?! #132651
I sent an email, got a reply that literally didn't help in the slightest.
Looks like my email wasn't even read.

I made a post here and it was almost instantly marked as solved.

SO, once again I want to know why my order was canceled. BECAUSE I DIDN'T CANCEL IT.
Like what is this business right now? Like wow...

My first post

My order was just randomly canceled, and refunded. I didn't ask you guys to cancel it so, I am very upset. Especially since I can't even re-order the pine phone. So I got no explanation for the cancel and I can't get one now.

Just seriously... what is this..

My email

I am seriously wondering why my phone was refunded? with 0 explanation all it says it "order canceled" but I didn't cancel it.

Like I already have the phone case. I don't want the phone case without the phone like... seriously...

I really don't understand, like 0 explanation nothing, just canceled my order? Really?

my order number was  #132651

There reply

Dear Luke,
Payment for order 132651 refunded today,
Regards,
Pine64 team

You guys literally haven't been helpful towards me once so far....
(06-26-2020, 08:58 AM)LukeZyga Wrote: I sent an email, got a reply that literally didn't help in the slightest.

SO, once again I want to know why my order was canceled. BECAUSE I DIDN'T CANCEL IT.

My first post

My order was just randomly canceled, and refunded. I didn't ask you guys to cancel it so, I am very upset. Especially since I can't even re-order the pine phone. So I got no explanation for the cancel and I can't get one now.

My email

I am seriously wondering why my phone was refunded? with 0 explanation all it says it "order canceled" but I didn't cancel it.

Like I already have the phone case. I don't want the phone case without the phone like... seriously...

I really don't understand, like 0 explanation nothing, just canceled my order? Really?

There reply

Dear Luke,
Regards,
Pine64 team

Your order has been cancelled due to your have sent two email full of f*** words to sales team.
Sorry if this is kind of spam, but:
Lol?
(06-26-2020, 11:25 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-26-2020, 08:58 AM)LukeZyga Wrote: I sent an email, got a reply that literally didn't help in the slightest.

My first post

My email

There reply

Dear Luke,
Regards,
Pine64 team

Your order has been cancelled due to your have sent two email full of f*** words to sales team.

That is literally the least justified thing I have ever heard of, in regards to why someones order was canceled. None of the emails say "F*** you" or anything like that. ALSO, I fairly certain it is only one email. 

You are a business, do you really think that you aren't going to run into upset customers? You know you guys did send my phone case to the wrong address.. Literally I had every right to be upset. So, I said the F word and you just cancel my order? With no reason. See you know it's a bull crap reason and that's why it's not on any of the official stuff..
It's kind of a two way street, though, right? Businesses aren't obligated to accept your business. A bit of courtesy truly does go a long way.
So Johannes Krauser can't buy a Pinephone? D:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrUuKehpGuQ
Ahh shit, I hear a controversy brewing.

@LukeZyga, if you authorize PINE64 to do so, maybe they can post the emails you sent here so we can clear the air and get an idea of the truth?

Though, if you abuse the sales team, I'm not so surprised they don't want to put up with it anymore. If they won't sell you a phone, then you can't torture them with angry emails. PINE64 is a small company, they probably all know each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancel my order #132651 LukeZyga 0 275 06-25-2020, 11:43 PM
Last Post: LukeZyga
  How do I order? Ocawesome101 2 548 10-22-2019, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Ocawesome101
  I can't order, I don't know if it's because of the internet? PaulineSinclair 0 284 05-14-2019, 03:46 AM
Last Post: PaulineSinclair
  How to amend an order? Corkonian 1 578 09-13-2018, 06:09 AM
Last Post: evilbunny