Webber not creating webapp
I have tried to use Webber to make shortcuts to frequently used websites instead of having many tabs open in Morph Browser. The app gets to the "Exporting" step and then the shortcut never shows in the app drawer/Lomiri. Has anyone noticed this behavior, or is it just me? I last tried this on Stable #3 with no success.
When I tried it, it just crashed.
(06-19-2020, 02:21 PM)sinclair489 Wrote: I have tried to use Webber to make shortcuts to frequently used websites instead of having many tabs open in Morph Browser. The app gets to the "Exporting" step and then the shortcut never shows in the app drawer/Lomiri. Has anyone noticed this behavior, or is it just me? I last tried this on Stable #3 with no success.
Had the same experience last night. Best advice is to probably just leave a review in the Open Store saying there's a bug that is stopping it from working and hopefully the dev sees the recent reports and finds the solution. I've also had plenty of issues being able to use most of the web apps in the store such as GitLab. I click on it, it opens the logo then closes. I've yet to be able to successfully launch a web app on the PinePhone  using UT.
(07-06-2020, 10:00 AM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(06-19-2020, 02:21 PM)sinclair489 Wrote: I have tried to use Webber to make shortcuts to frequently used websites instead of having many tabs open in Morph Browser. The app gets to the "Exporting" step and then the shortcut never shows in the app drawer/Lomiri. Has anyone noticed this behavior, or is it just me? I last tried this on Stable #3 with no success.
Had the same experience last night. Best advice is to probably just leave a review in the Open Store saying there's a bug that is stopping it from working and hopefully the dev sees the recent reports and finds the solution. I've also had plenty of issues being able to use most of the web apps in the store such as GitLab. I click on it, it opens the logo then closes. I've yet to be able to successfully launch a web app on the PinePhone  using UT.

There is an issue on Webber's github page.