USB hub as to connect some extra device
Very interesting. I did not understand: HUB and Pne are separately powered from two different power sources, right ?
If so, looks like if you have other powered hub to try with it, or try step by step: first try to boot up with keyboard and mouse attached on hub. If everything is OK then try to add other peripherials. My HUB is cheap one from Ali's site and run perfectly with Pine. I have wireless mouse attached to it, simple keyboard and 4GB flash disk, partly used as a SWAP partition for Pine.
When I power on devices, first hub is powered then Pine so no problem at all booting up.
Also I forget to mention that my connection cable from hub to usb port on Pine is also powerless (I also cut off 5V+ wire, and left ground wire purposely untouced).
Somewhere I read that upper USB hub is also used for connecting PIne with PC in case of some modding. I use lower USB for connecting HUB and Pine. You should try it also to check if it is functioning. And the last thing: quality of cable from hub to USB but I can't tell anything about it because I have no experience with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: USB hub as to connect some extra device - by janeku - 07-05-2016, 12:03 AM