Preorders appear to be live!
https://store.pine64.org/?product=pineta...t-keyboard

Now for the long wait...
I was probably expecting something a bit more official than this post! =P
(06-10-2020, 12:56 AM)SpoofyKid Wrote: I was probably expecting something a bit more official than this post! =P

Same! I just happened to randomly check the store at the right time  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(06-10-2020, 12:56 AM)SpoofyKid Wrote: I was probably expecting something a bit more official than this post! =P

There was an official post, on Twitter and Fediverse =P
(06-10-2020, 01:38 AM)naruciakk Wrote:

There was an official post, on Twitter and Fediverse =P

Huh, I still posted before their twitter :p not that it matters at all lol

There's also now an official news post in the forum. At least it wasn't a glitch! Which is the important thing.
Awesome!
It was mentioned that forum users could get a free storage upgrade. How can this be done?
(06-10-2020, 11:49 AM)eaglecup Wrote: It was mentioned that forum users could get a free storage upgrade. How can this be done?

Do you recall where you saw that? 

I remember with the Pinebook Pro there was a 128GB upgrade for the first batch for forum members. 

For the Pinetab there was the poll for preference between 32GB or 64GB with a higher cost. I think that's it though and it was for the base unit, nothing special for forum members.
(06-10-2020, 01:50 PM)quipacorn Wrote:
(06-10-2020, 11:49 AM)eaglecup Wrote: It was mentioned that forum users could get a free storage upgrade. How can this be done?

Do you recall where you saw that? 

I remember with the Pinebook Pro there was a 128GB upgrade for the first batch for forum members. 

For the Pinetab there was the poll for preference between 32GB or 64GB with a higher cost. I think that's it though and it was for the base unit, nothing special for forum members.

See Luke's post from within that poll https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?...3#pid45273

(03-26-2019, 03:05 PM)Luke Wrote: The 128GB upgrade is just for the Pinebook Pro and doesn't relate to any other products.
Ah, my bad. I must have misread, sorry.