how long is the BTO queue?
Big Grin 
Any guesses how long we'd be waiting if we signed up now?
(05-03-2017, 12:39 PM)combs Wrote: Any guesses how long we'd be waiting if we signed up now?

We currently ramping up production. For the 14" BTO line, if signed now, my guess the queue time is around 8 weeks. The 11" BTO line will be longer due to 11" LCD panel shortage and we don't know the availability date.
This year is a funny year, the components in shortage and price keep rising, which is very uncommon.
(05-04-2017, 02:28 PM)tllim Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 12:39 PM)combs Wrote: Any guesses how long we'd be waiting if we signed up now?

We currently ramping up production. For the 14" BTO line, if signed now, my guess the queue time is around 8 weeks. The 11" BTO line will be longer due to 11" LCD panel shortage and we don't know the availability date.
This year is a funny year, the components in shortage and price keep rising, which is very uncommon.

Cool, not that bad, thanks!
When can I expect my 14" PB when I paid for it on 25 April?
(05-05-2017, 12:18 AM)Wizzard Wrote: When can I expect my 14" PB when I paid for it on 25 April
Hi ...please email to pinebook@pine64.org. Will check for you the status of your order.
(05-08-2017, 10:45 AM)Pine168 Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 12:18 AM)Wizzard Wrote: When can I expect my 14" PB when I paid for it on 25 April
Hi ...please email to pinebook@pine64.org. Will check for you the status of your order.

Thank you very much, I sent it, no answer for now.
Hi,

I got the following email from the Pine64 team on 18th April what I have answered two days later but no answer from the Pine64 team yet.

Quote:We plan to ship your order starting around the mid week of April. Before we ship your order, we will need you to provide us with your shipping information as well as your phone number.

Name:
Street Address (include apt or suite # if any):
City:
State/Province:
Postal Code:
Phone #:
PayPal ID: 

Any idea? I can't wait. Smile

Update: I got the coupon code 12th May, so I've ordered the 14" Pinebook. Smile
So as of the end of October how is the BTO queue running, I signed up in September -- Pine do not have any problems shipping to the UK ?
(10-31-2017, 04:09 AM)aldobranti Wrote: So as of the end of October how is the BTO queue running, I signed up in September -- Pine do not have any problems shipping to the UK ?

No, there are no issues with shipping to the UK. Currently the production is on halt due to a LCD shortage - we'll know when production will resume soon. The BTO queue is reasonable these days ...
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

submitted my request two days ago.
As of today, how long is the BTO queue now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So how's the BTO queue? raindog308 4 6,221 07-05-2018, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Luke