Answers to e-mails and PMs are non-existant?
Hello.

I felt the need to ask you guys about this now.
I've asked very general questions in a mail to both tllim directly, and to the sales e-mail now. It had nothing to do with "when I'd recieve my pines".  But rather just some general questions that should be fairly straight ahead answering.
Now you'd think that they would get back to me in a matter of 72 hours, so I waited patiently, checking my mail every few hours. Now it's 6 days later. I've ordered, no less than: 16 pines. I went all in on their project. And they still don't respond to me.

So: I sent a followup PM to tllim, telling him that I was concerned with the lack of a reaction to my mails/PMs. According to tracking he has read this 1.5 days ago, and chose not to respond to that either.

So what I'm now pondering is: What is going wrong? My e-mails were rather optimistic, had no accusations of anything. They were written in an excited tone, asking some general questions about some of their FAQ answers and OS compatbility.

Ultimately this leaves me with a bitter taste in my mouth, as it just seems like such a fundamental thing for any business to respond to their customers -- especially when they're asking questions about the project, and not in any way being negative.

So now I ask tllim in a public fashion: What's the reason for the you and sales and support systematically not to respond to it's larger customers. I'm assuming this is happening to everyone (as I've seen complaints of this before).

-- pineresearcher

Messages In This Thread
Answers to e-mails and PMs are non-existant? - by pineresearch - 05-04-2016, 08:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibility of having KS e-mails forwarded? pineresearch 2 2,935 05-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Luke