Is possible Kano OS?
it is most likely possible but imo would be a fairly large task to then integrate the larger "kano world" of all the "optional" add-ons. my impression of this offering is to have a system of expandable options that the kids will endlessly bug their parents to buy. of course they do it with some good graphics and "childlike presentations" i spent an hour or so at the kano github looking at what they have done and discovered that while it is all free you then have to agree to a terms of service and acceptable use policy in order to use the system. incidentally a large portion of the base code is over 2 years old with the current work being done on graphics and the hardware add-ons. and you are correct, the system is way too costly. i can remember that as a child if i asked for something that my parents thought was too much money they simply said it was too much money and after asking [or bugging] them a few times more they said no and added a , end of discussion. this kano o/s is much more than an o/s. it's a system of over-priced hardware add-ons known as kano world. if you did get the base build to boot then you would have a as large project to interface all the hardware that comes along with it.

Messages In This Thread
Is possible Kano OS? - by kurai021 - 01-30-2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Is possible Kano OS? - by dkryder - 01-31-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: Is possible Kano OS? - by tllim - 01-31-2018, 11:40 PM