what do I do worng?
(07-23-2017, 04:32 AM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: Our two most common types of failure are either power supply or SD card related.

Crappy SD cards (fake or substandard) or bad image burns account for about 60% of Pine board failures;  the rest can usually be accounted for due to crappy or under-volt power supplies.

We recommend Samsung Evo Plus Class 10 32G cards.  Use a power supply of 5v @ 2500ma  2.5A and if possible power the board via the euler bus pin(4  +5v)  and pin(6  ground).  ( the micro usb connector is substandard and will not provide stable voltage|current particularly during boot.

Get yourself a serial to usb ttl bridge adapter cable.  This will allow you to monitor the serial console during bootup which will help you diagnose what is happening;  usually the Pine board is in fact booting, but the hdmi is not working for some reason ; usually due to monitor specs, etc.

Also, notice whether the LED(s) are blinking on the eth jack;  do you see it attach on your router ?  You can ssh to it if so!

Visit us at the irc address listed below;  we'll be happy to help you live get your board going...

First 
thank you for your fast response 

I shell look for a Samasung Evo Plus card 
(I'm using  new  Kingston 32 SD HC class 10 card... 
or 
a new SanDisk ULTRA 32 HD class 10 cards...)

I'm using the original power supply.. 
how can I connect the power supply to the euler bus?

I connect a normal lan cable to the eth jack and to a router 
the LEDs are blinking and I "map" my network and yes the pine 64 got a IP address
and I can ping to it
but I couldn't connect to him using Putty   - But that was a great Idea!!

so
the board work good
the power supply is OK
the MicroSD is OK too

so I need to solve the screen problem (I ordered a 7'' screen from pine-A64 few days ago)

Uriel

Messages In This Thread
what do I do worng? - by urison - 07-23-2017, 04:03 AM
RE: what do I do worng? - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 07-23-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: what do I do worng? - by urison - 07-23-2017, 06:19 AM
RE: what do I do worng? - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 07-23-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: what do I do worng? - by reeno - 07-29-2017, 06:29 PM