RPi Monitor
Ok, so after some fiddling and farting around, and some pointers from the original script author on where stuff was, I was able to get it working on ubuntu (and probably debian). 

Just like with tkaisers original script, you can use wget to download and run it directly. As with any random script that you find online, run at your own risk, and unless you trust the author, don't run it blindly unless you're willing to wear the consequences if it all goes wrong Wink

Having said that, the command to down and run it is (when running as root/sudo), is 

Code:
wget -q -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pfeerick/pine64-scripts/master/install-rpimonitor.sh | /bin/bash

Thus you can also read the source code by viewing it directly: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pfeeri...monitor.sh

The code will, in a nutshell, add the armbian updates repository, add the repositories public key normally or revert to an included copy of the public key (as I was having issues with the 'normal' method on one box), updates the repository lists, installs rpimonitor, and then applies the A64 patch. 

You will then be able to enjoy having your web browser accessible historical cpu, load and temperature historical logging Smile btw, if there is anyone wondering why people want RPi-monitor, and why tools like htop, top, or even the handy armbianmonitor script just don't cut the mustard... have a look at this excellent article by Jean-Luc Aufranc. It is especially handy when your system crashes, as it doesn't overwrite old data, so you can boot the system back up, and see exactly what was going on around the time of the crash thermally and load wise (as htop doesn't show temperatures, cpu frequency or thermal throttling).

Any concerns or complaints about the script, please address them to some who cares (no, seriously, leave an issue on my issue tracker and I'll look into it if I have enough time and interest).

Messages In This Thread
RPi Monitor - by connorja - 04-15-2017, 07:21 AM
RE: RPi Monitor - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 04-15-2017, 09:40 AM
RE: RPi Monitor - by xalius - 04-15-2017, 04:27 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by pfeerick - 04-16-2017, 03:30 AM
RE: RPi Monitor - by dkryder - 04-16-2017, 01:17 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by xalius - 04-16-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by connorja - 04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by pfeerick - 04-19-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by MarkHaysHarris777 - 04-19-2017, 11:53 PM
RE: RPi Monitor - by pfeerick - 04-20-2017, 02:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connecting external monitor to the Pinebook Fox7799 0 2,969 04-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Fox7799