Sorry, but you can only perform one search every 30 seconds.
Next time I'm in ubuntu, I'll look for that chromium then.  Did not find it before.  

Basically, I apt-"got" firefox and chromium, and they both crashed on arrival.  So I apt-"got ride of" them.

Midori would be fine, except that I have not found a way to change the default search engine from ddg, to google.  I've used all sorts of search engines, starting with altavista, used yahoo when they came to be, started using google after they came to be, and have been with google ever since.  Why not?  They are the best at it.  Even scholar.google.com gets me to case law and research articles, when I'm working on that stuff.  It's not westlaw, lexus or nexus, but nearly as good (well, except for westlaw).  Oh, yeah, I've used those too.

Come to think of it, aol (used to bicycle by their head quarters in Vienna VA too), compuserve, and we ran a bbs out of south Georgia back in the early eighties.  Wow...  guess rll drives are not such a big deal any more either.  Huh.

Oh wait, midori with ddg IS better than the 110 baud teletype I used to use in high school.  Yeah, it's better than that, but the teletype still sounded better.

If some one there has a way to change the default search engine in midori from ddg (duckduckgo), then I'd love to hear about it.  I followed the directions from the web, but they did not match the midori on my pine64.

As for forming well formed searches, yeah, I do, and then when to results are nonsensical, I'm already ready with another one.

I love having high-class problems!  

David
David, the lip smacking pirate hedgehog.  "SHIVER me timbers!"  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry, but you can only perform one search every 30 seconds. - by tampadave - 10-16-2016, 06:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minimum search term length? ronhd 1 3,235 12-22-2015, 05:27 PM
Last Post: tllim