out of box
1) I like it  
 2.) it needs to open the back and remove the battery to reset when it goes to sleep . lets say the back cover is getting to be easier to remove now.
3) the software for the system wont update the system . Every time I start the phone it calls to update.
4) I can watch the battery level drop while the phone does nothing. in 15 minutes it dropped to 86% from 100% fully charged over night.
5) the time out controls sorta work. they seem to have their own vary in time. I can set the screen time out at 2 minutes and it might be early or later. and the power timer seems to go at the same time as the screen setting.
6) the volume is too low even on high and the ear jack sorta is not a good fit for mono or stereo jacks
7) it would help to have a basic operators manual even if it is always being updated. l
8) I like it because many of you have tried to put way too much into the project. and your going to fail. try making the best basic phone first then adding the real good stuff. after you get the solid phone. it will sell.
9) can the phone have an optical (air) gap to prevent hacking? your already sucking the power from the battery so lower the CPU and gap it.
10) i used to work with dos and win3.1 everyday was hell. restart restart. edit config and reg. take long walks and yell at the walls. this is not much different than  those days. I still like the phone. send me a patch to fix the system updater and fix having to take the battery out. those 2 really suc.

Messages In This Thread
out of box - by CaptRampage - 12-03-2022, 03:23 PM
RE: out of box - by _radv_ - 12-04-2022, 06:02 AM
RE: out of box - by Chief - 12-04-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: out of box - by CaptRampage - 12-08-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: out of box - by apink - 12-08-2022, 07:50 PM