using dreemurrs distro; callee cannot hear me after full upgrade.
I am having the same issue with the same exact setup (Pro+Danctnix+Phosh). In the "sound" section I can test my sound and the "default" configuration setting picks up my voice+noise fine. Changing to the "phone call" profile, and nothing gets across at all.  My plan right now is to look into how to edit these configurations (GUI doesn't allow you to do so) and see if I can figure out why one can hear across the mic and the other cannot.

I'll look into alsamixer and see if my phone is lowering the capture level in this "Phone Call" configuration and see if we're having the same issue 100%.

Here's an example of my gnome settings on my desktop PC just to illustrate what I mean by "Configurations" as I feel the term is confusing and vague. It's a literal specific field inside gnome sound settings:

https://imgur.com/a/VFNOpIz

/edit
YES, it is the same issue. As soon as I hit the "Phone Call" configuration I can see the ADC input in alsamixer get immediately reduced to 19 from 100. Now just to figure out how to edit a "configuration".

Messages In This Thread
RE: using dreemurrs distro; callee cannot hear me after full upgrade. - by Ralt - 12-01-2022, 07:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobian bust again after dist-upgrade? grump_fiddle_reinstall 7 3,466 09-16-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Chief
  Howto Full disk encryption manjaro and detached header (with keyboard) robocone 0 1,761 03-09-2022, 06:53 AM
Last Post: robocone