Notification LED blinking spontaneously
Hello, I am using the latest Arch with Phosh. In Phosh, there is a behaviour: when a notification arrives, the front LED starts to blink. However, sometimes I see the LED blinking for seemingly no reason, there are no notifications in the drop down menu. I tried to disable notifications for all apps except for Calls and Chats without effect. The main problem is that when it happens, the battery depletes much faster. For example, in the night it starts to blink. In the morning, battery is from 100% to 30%. Other night, everything works as expected and battery is at around 90%. I Don't know if the LED alone has that much power consumption, or if the phone cancels CRUST, or if something else happens. I can't say the exact frequency of it happening, maybe a few times a day. How can I go about it? I am wondering if there is a way to find out what is triggering the LED, perhaps some notification events history. Hope that this is written understandably, I tried to include the needed information. I will also provide more information if needed.

Messages In This Thread
Notification LED blinking spontaneously - by boloton - 11-12-2022, 01:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plasma-mobile desktop notification firefox-58 1 1,856 06-29-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: acrux