Calamares initialization failure
I am having an odd issue.  When attempting to install the latest version clear back to 20220925 I have been getting an error calamares initialization failure.  I am presuming it states failure because all I can see is Fa.  the error states, "Mobian can not be installed.  Calamares was unable to load all of the configured modules.  This is a problem with the way Calamares is being used by the distribution.  The following modules could not be loaded:  mobile@mobile  mobile@mobile.
I have tried redownloading the file 4 times.  I swapped usb cables.  I can install version 20220327 and it will boot up. However nothing works on that version.  I try to update and get an error.  I go to use the curl -s https://repo.mobian.org/mobian.gpg | sudo tee /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/mobian.gpg but when I install curl it gives me a bunch of weird symbols.  At that point I reinstall the OS. cur I am attempting to install to the eMMC.  I have installed tow boot but I have also tried using jump drive.  I am really out of options and nobody has seemed to put up this issue.  If they have I am sorry I didn't see it.

Messages In This Thread
Calamares initialization failure - by GOOOFBALLL - 10-18-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Calamares initialization failure - by merom - 10-19-2022, 05:09 AM
RE: Calamares initialization failure - by merom - 10-21-2022, 05:33 AM
RE: Calamares initialization failure - by Rob_F - 10-20-2022, 02:43 PM