RKISP2.x_Tuner for RKAIQ version 2.0x60.1
As many no doubt know one requires this proprietary windows tool called RKISP2.x_Tuner to adjust camera calibration files (iq files).

Unfortunately I believe this file was never officially released by rockchip despite it being claimed to be present in exernal folder of the SDK. There are some references in the documentation to "contacting rockchip about a commercial service" if one wants to get a camera chip work. However I have found older versions of this software on the internet. But the version of the tuner software has to match the AIQ kernel driver and the library and the latest now is version v2.0x60.1.

Therefore if anyone has access to this tuner software version v2.0x60.1 please let me know. (alternatively if you have an iq file for imx219 that would be good too).

I found an imx219 iq file for an old version of AIQ. It was in ASUS tinkerboard 2 image, but alas, an old iq file will not work with the new driver and it is not possible to downgrade because rk3566 requires driver 2.x.

I hope there is a solution this. Otherwise this may severely limit the usefulness of the rockchip platform for quite some time. There is only a small handful of camera chips supported that doesn't include the most popular sensors like ov5647, imx219 etc.

Messages In This Thread
RKISP2.x_Tuner for RKAIQ version 2.0x60.1 - by Randomuser - 07-27-2022, 02:56 PM