manjaro-phosh did make calls -- now nothing
I had manjaro-phosh img beta 22 working quite well with voice, sms, amd mms.  I am using Consumer Cellular (really att) sim card.  I am running from SD.  After a pacman system update all phone calls, sms, amd mms stopped.  Phone says "call completed" from dial as soon as you finsh keying in a dial call.  Sim card is recognized

I have tried a dozen or so OS/desktop software alternatives to the sd card; no change.  I tried arch and mobian OS.  I took sim card out and put the sim card into plain pinephone (not pro) and it made a call.  That eliminates the sim card as a fault for me.

Is there any system modem software (hardware level for modem) that is below that on the OS SD card that could be a cause?  Perhaps something on the eMMC but that is not used.

Only alternative thing I can think of is a modem hardware failure that happened concurrently with the pacman update.  That'd be pretty unlikely, I think.

Anyone with any ideas?????      thanks,      tom kosvic

Messages In This Thread
manjaro-phosh did make calls -- now nothing - by tckosvic - 03-05-2022, 01:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PPhonePro (Manjaro AMR + Phosh) with keyboard does not shutdown but restarts instead timt 0 1,051 08-11-2022, 09:30 AM
Last Post: timt
  PPP microphone not working for calls, is this normal? サーバント 4 3,098 04-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Last Post: mburns
  PPP did make calls -- now will not tckosvic 1 1,488 03-01-2022, 10:08 PM
Last Post: tckosvic