Feeling a current when touching my PP
(10-27-2021, 10:55 AM)walter1950 Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 09:35 AM)TedLii Wrote: --
So, long story short. I suck at life, diability pension at age 35 with spent 10+ experience as a consultant in neuropsychiatric assessment, cognitive science and developmental psychology. Stuck in my house, can barely sit by a keyboard due to positioning and so on, I barely even use my brain and feel dumber by the day.
--

and instantly feel some kind of current, nothing that hurts, I just feel the tiny face hairs goose up(?) and I feel that familiar electrical feeling in my skin, just very weak.... It wasn´t comfortable, but didn´t hurt..
Any idea about that current I feel? It kinda feels like it´s not good for the hardware, and maybe not even good for me..? I don´t feel like having this PP break already, I havn´t even been able to give it a try longer than 5 minutes yet.[/b]

Hello,
could it be this:
"... people with high SPS make up about 15–20% of the population...."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_pr...ensitivity

Ciao
Walter

First of all, thanks to everyone!

Second, Mr. Walter, dude! Funny thing, I have am diagnosed with perception sensitivity, could describe it as all my senses tried to take in "all" available information instead of having a working filter to automatically sort information..... I can listen to an audiobook and read another book at the same time, and follow along with both... for a little while.... But being at a store for 10 minues could break me down and have me exhausted the next day even... Many senses getting overloaded from random unneeded information, not cool!

My girlfriend is coming over this weekend, I´m gonna ask her to try the phone and see what she has to say.

I enjoyed this thought, I´ll look into it a bit more!

Messages In This Thread
Feeling a current when touching my PP - by TedLii - 10-26-2021, 09:35 AM
RE: Feeling a current when touching my PP - by TedLii - 10-28-2021, 05:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current pinephone hardware revision Zack 2 2,839 12-13-2020, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Lousy Fisherman