Pin64.org looks to have been much too optimistic
(09-09-2020, 08:54 AM)Veraendert Wrote: You forgot to quote the rest of the sentence: "the device cannot be considered as a consumer-ready product."

Yep. I understand politeness and what not but there are some people (OP included as I provided threads for every issue he bought up in a different thread....including some fixes) that make threads about well known, documented issues.

So clearly there is a disconnect with some user ability to search and research.

Such "early adopters," demonstrate the attitude OP does and tend to be unhappy with the device they bought, despite its capabilities being known and published.

This concerns me because I want pinephone to continue to grow and improve. That can't happen with unhappy customers that did zero research, and have wild expectations hurting sales with bad reviews.... Despite being told exactly what they are getting into at this point.

I have also seen many questions that could have been answered had the OP even looked at the literally titled and sticky "Important" threads.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pin64.org looks to have been much too optimistic - by SwordfishII - 09-13-2020, 03:35 AM