Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
(08-15-2016, 05:23 PM)androsch Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 03:01 PM)amc2012 Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 02:44 PM)yusijs Wrote: Yes. It seems very much like an issue with auto neg. Basically I set it to force 1000m Full Duplex on that port. If I didnt set anything, I got 0.2-1 mbps at best. This was on ubuntu, pretty sure it's the same for android though.

This is the most helpful/hopeful thing anyone has suggested so far. I now have a 5-port managed switch coming Saturday. Guess it makes sense it would be an auto-negotiate issue. If so, I still have hopes there is some kind of firmware fix that could happen for our boards. But this is a reasonable workaround if it works. Will report back this weekend. 

Cheers.

Would be very interesting to get those results. As you maybe know, i sent my board to longsleep and it worked fine in his environment, but i could not get it to stable GbE with all 4 of my routers and switches and some of them are pretty new (Fritzbox 7490 e.g.). So if you get it running with a new switch also, would be very interested in the type of switch also....

Good luck

Ah yes, I thought it was waldo that sent in to longsleep. Sorry. None of your switches are managed? Does the Fritzbox allow you to set the speed of any of the ports? Some routers do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by amc2012 - 08-15-2016, 07:03 PM