Suggestions for PINE Store improvements
(07-14-2020, 12:17 PM)Luke Wrote: Hello all,

We'll be looking at redesigning the PINE Store in the coming weeks. We'd appreciate feedback and suggestions on what improvements you'd like to see.

Thanks!

Hey Luke,

the one massive page with everything on it is a little much. I see duplicates, I have to scroll to the bottom for things, and it just seems bloated. I don't have a suggestion on this but something other than one massive page would be nice.

Also, I can add a PinePhone, Case, and Screen protector to my cart but I cant select a shipping option. It's super weird and there is no notification or anything letting me know why. I personally know why but others might not. For this I'd prefer I can ordered these things together with one shipping cost but worst some sort of note saying that you cant checkout with more than just the pinephone would be nice.

Edit:

I agree the cart icon on the picture is super weird. It doesn't add to cart, it takes you to the product page... and I have to click that cart button to get there, I cant click the picture or anything else.

Also, the stock is a little weird. I can attempt to add a PBP to my cart and it'll fail but the PineBook I select EU/Us and it says its out of stock. Some consistency here would be awesome.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for PINE Store improvements - by Luke - 07-14-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: Suggestions for PINE Store improvements - by FutureBucket - 07-16-2020, 09:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pine time London 11th Feb 2023 Surehand53 1 1,907 01-08-2023, 10:40 PM
Last Post: tllim
Question Can we create Boardviews for repair of PINE devices? (for OpenBoardView/FlexBV) PaulDaniels 2 5,952 07-20-2020, 08:56 PM
Last Post: PaulDaniels