Suggestions for improvement
as someone who really wants to put his sim back into the pinephone to start using mobian as a daily driver, I'd love to see app scaling for already available deb software, but being able to use snaps and flatpak would be rad, too. I second that using the installed maps app would be handy if it would scale. 

I managed to get the xrandr scaling thing working, but couldn't get an app built to easily switch scaling quickly. 

does modem manager handle gps, too? gps would be a nice feature for navigation. the installed maps app puts a blue dot on the map, but it's about 200-300 meters off from my real location. 

one thing that I've noticed is that powering down from phosh (clicking the power off at top right of screen) does NOT actually power off the phone...I have to hold the power button for several seconds to do a hard shutdown, otherwise the screen turns off but the phone stays on and drains the battery down to zero.

all in all, mobian is getting better every time I apt update/upgrade! I'm getting closer to being able to take my sim out of my android phone and put it in my pinephone!

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions for improvement - by Djhg2000 - 07-10-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by a-wai - 07-10-2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by arturo2bodegas - 07-11-2020, 08:47 AM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by wibble - 07-11-2020, 03:20 PM
RE: Suggestions for improvement - by a-wai - 07-12-2020, 03:07 AM