Is this board useful for anything?
#1
I found two Pine A64 2GB laying around few days ago and decided it's time to make them useful.
So I installed armbian xenial on 32GB samsung evo card on one of them and then installed latest version of mongodb community version on it.
I can't run mongo.
I can't open log file to see what's wrong.
System hangs every little while.
I'm very disappointed and don't know what to do.

Boy, this board sucks.


Messages In This Thread
Is this board useful for anything? - by paxrex33 - 11-29-2018, 03:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Single-board computers and the art of companionable coexistence: Has anyone ever pair Spaker 0 502 08-29-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Spaker
  Need Help Choosing the Right Pine64 Board for My Project jacoballen 1 3,633 09-22-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: tllim
  A post about a Pine-64 Wi-Fi ethernet router project board and enclosure? Omnios 1 3,068 09-21-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  Is it possible to use Pine-64 board as a Mini PC such as BeeLink? Omnios 1 3,915 08-30-2023, 04:23 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Which Pine64 single-board computer has NO on-board wireless modules? peteressive 2 4,150 03-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Last Post: peteressive
  Article: Automated Testing of Apache NuttX RTOS on PineDio Stack BL604 RISC-V Board lupyuen 0 2,316 05-21-2022, 09:36 PM
Last Post: lupyuen
  Article: The Things Network on PineDio Stack BL604 RISC-V Board lupyuen 0 2,693 09-20-2021, 08:40 PM
Last Post: lupyuen
  Article: LoRaWAN on PineDio Stack BL604 RISC-V Board lupyuen 0 2,687 09-15-2021, 09:27 PM
Last Post: lupyuen
  Article: PineDio Stack BL604 RISC-V Board: Testing The Prototype lupyuen 2 4,901 08-29-2021, 10:19 AM
Last Post: lupyuen
  Article: uLisp and Blockly on PineCone BL602 RISC-V Board lupyuen 3 7,268 05-21-2021, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nimblemotors

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)