questions
#2
(11-19-2018, 04:04 PM)SammiLeighTully Wrote: It's been a while since I used my board. For whatever reason, there was nothing on the micro SD card. I put DietPi on it and got a red light. I forgot, do I need to have ethernet connected the first time?

No need to have Ethernet connection for board bring up including the first time.

Here is the NOOB section for board bring up: http://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/NOOB


Messages In This Thread
questions - by SammiLeighTully - 11-19-2018, 04:04 PM
RE: questions - by tllim - 11-19-2018, 06:13 PM
RE: questions - by SammiLeighTully - 11-20-2018, 02:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello All! New user - 2 basic Quartz64 questions oldschool 2 5,140 12-14-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: oldschool
  Pre-purchase questions (and an apology/plead) mayorchief 0 4,074 08-23-2020, 11:30 PM
Last Post: mayorchief
  Pre-boot questions bkheath 5 13,594 04-30-2019, 08:33 AM
Last Post: bkheath
  Motherboard PCI-E questions Debbie 1 5,673 03-31-2019, 06:26 PM
Last Post: mknawabi
  A little whinge Some simple questions I hope MobileFusion 3 9,794 09-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Last Post: MobileFusion
  Audio / Touchscreen - 2 New Stupid Questions phloog 1 5,833 06-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Last Post: tllim
  Newbie Questions akool64 4 11,557 06-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  A few questions SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY yourhighpriestess 6 14,240 04-19-2016, 02:32 PM
Last Post: marshmel
  Simple questions from a non tech guy. Ramlatus 6 17,613 02-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Last Post: dermo529

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)