Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
Dear Marcus,

calling the use of a crippled piece of hardware to do what a normal software tool at the startup can do a workaround for the GbE problem is just nonsense. Sorry, but it is.

We all should concentrate on what causes the problem and for this its necessary to collect reliable and approved data.

I just tried the suggestions e.g. tkaiser made here, because he really seems to know his part of it, and even with this sessions and checks my board wasn't capable to use GbE as sender. So it seems to be a part of the TX settings (please correct me when i'm wrong) and maybe he can sort this out by exchanging our boards and test.

I agree at the moment, there only seems to be a good workaround by fixing the ethernet port to a 100mbs speed, but this should be done with the right tools and not by seducing hardware parts.

Gesendet von meinem ME371MG mit Tapatalk
Still a linux newbie with several EEE-PCs, PI's, LattePanda and some Desktops/Laptops running Win10. Now also proudly using Pine64+ 2GB and gigabit LAN

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by androsch - 08-30-2016, 01:30 PM