USB Wall Plug and Power over Ethernet not working
#9
(07-21-2016, 01:43 PM)tllim Wrote: Sorry to know that your Pine Power Supply toasted. Please PM me on the following info and I will ask shipping facility to replace you which a new one.

Thanks much! Will do.
Leonard "Newby McNewwwberson"
I am the stumble in the darkness. I am the loiterer in the stalls. I am the fire that burns accidentally in the backyard, the light that brings the mosquitoes, the horn that wakes the sleepers at the green light, the shield that guards the landfill.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: USB Wall Plug and Power over Ethernet not working - by lennychuck - 08-02-2016, 05:30 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Power Supply Unit for Pine64 A64 DB V1.1 2GB REV B (year 2016)? databaseprogrammer 1 7,353 07-03-2021, 01:29 AM
Last Post: tllim
Lightbulb Alternate Power DC-IN on the Euler Bus also with PI filter for batt operation MarkHaysHarris777 13 38,213 12-19-2020, 09:53 PM
Last Post: evilpete
  Once Again: Power Supply problems I guess (Pine A64+ locking up) marcelser 0 5,491 06-04-2018, 03:11 PM
Last Post: marcelser
  Power supply problems. larsen8989 5 15,359 05-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: tllim
  solar power on a Pine64 tablet Little_Johnny 11 28,776 03-20-2018, 12:01 AM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Power up HDDs c4tich 3 10,925 03-18-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Luke
  Provide power in via Pi-2 header BenCranston 22 52,139 03-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  any danger from using 2 power sources at same time? dkryder 3 11,595 01-20-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
Lightbulb A Tale of Two Power Supplies - why good is good and better is best MarkHaysHarris777 9 29,107 01-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Last Post: aegrotatio
  First cable for Euler Bus power done! AVL2016 24 56,809 10-05-2016, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Ghost

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)