10-05-2026, 02:04 PM
Hi,
I installed your firmware today. Very Cool.
The install process was somewhat confusing, but I think that is low priority considering the type of people you're looking to attract here, it's not a low competency crowd that you're building for.
The sub-app screen was a little jumbled, the apps did not seem to render in the correct order, they rendered over top of one another. I had trouble getting the majority of them to run. I shut all but the local map and timer down in the companion app, so that I could have reliable access to apps that seem to be working. The local map is incredibly satisfying to have at my fingertips. I'm struggling to consider a genuine use for it without additional features, but it really showcases what could be done!
The notifications screen that you get to by swiping up never populates text when clicking on the individual text messages. When I was in the companion app, I noticed the option to show notifications. That screen that was brought up seemed superior to me. The text is very small, but I can use it to read most text messages that aren't too long, and even mark as read. Really exciting stuff!
I'm going to continue to run the firmware and companion app, I'm very hopeful that I might be able to get to run my own sub apps if progress continues. I have wanted the ability to track tasks on a smart watch for years. Like a to-do list, but one that prioritizes deadlines and numbered priorities and can make suggestions for what to do next. And my requirement has always been that the data doesn't go to a third party. I have solution that works on my phone already, but I can finally see a path forward to that with your software! Keep it up! I'll be checking in, and would love to chat more.
I installed your firmware today. Very Cool.
The install process was somewhat confusing, but I think that is low priority considering the type of people you're looking to attract here, it's not a low competency crowd that you're building for.
The sub-app screen was a little jumbled, the apps did not seem to render in the correct order, they rendered over top of one another. I had trouble getting the majority of them to run. I shut all but the local map and timer down in the companion app, so that I could have reliable access to apps that seem to be working. The local map is incredibly satisfying to have at my fingertips. I'm struggling to consider a genuine use for it without additional features, but it really showcases what could be done!
The notifications screen that you get to by swiping up never populates text when clicking on the individual text messages. When I was in the companion app, I noticed the option to show notifications. That screen that was brought up seemed superior to me. The text is very small, but I can use it to read most text messages that aren't too long, and even mark as read. Really exciting stuff!
I'm going to continue to run the firmware and companion app, I'm very hopeful that I might be able to get to run my own sub apps if progress continues. I have wanted the ability to track tasks on a smart watch for years. Like a to-do list, but one that prioritizes deadlines and numbered priorities and can make suggestions for what to do next. And my requirement has always been that the data doesn't go to a third party. I have solution that works on my phone already, but I can finally see a path forward to that with your software! Keep it up! I'll be checking in, and would love to chat more.

