Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues
(06-02-2016, 05:55 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 01:03 PM)androsch Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 01:00 PM)g_t_j Wrote: They least they got to do is to verify it is a software issue and not a hardware one. As if it is related to any hardware defect, all those we have problems now we won't be covered in a month...
Fully agreed, i am willing to send my Pine64+ to anybody with a working setup to verify his setup also enables my Pine to full speed GB-Lan. By those figures of people having problems i doubt in the meantime they did test those boards....
If anybody likes to test my Pine for full speed lan, send me a PN and i will send it to him...

Gesendet von meinem K00L mit Tapatalk

Since there are several complaints on the gigabit Ethernet performance issue on Android build, I have ask the Android engineering team to revisit on the Gigabit implementation.

Thank you tl for looking into it again. As was mentioned by the poster above me, the issue exists on linux as well, just not *as* bad. For me, I get 5mbps on debian, while on android I get 0 (give or take 0.1). What I would ask you to do, if possible, is to send your android engineers 30-50 boards with GBe, have them deploy it to all of them, and run network tests through a gigabit connection. That way, you could also ensure it's not a hardware related issue. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kinda upset at the lack of response to GBe issues - by yusijs - 06-03-2016, 05:47 AM