Project Review
Thanks, and I'm sorry I wasn't online, I did not have enough time.
Oddly enough, I got no information from the tracking services, however the PineTime has arrived a few days ago (and I arrived a few hours ago).

Off the bat, I had noticed that for some odd reason, the PineTime was already on, and almost out of battery.
I played around with the factory firmware, and then uninstalled DaFit, since I don't really have any need for it (aside from setting the time and date).

Unfortunately, none of my programmers support the SWD protocol, so I am waiting for a SWD programmer that I had ordered from AliExpress.
Charging was pretty quick, however I have not counted the time, so that will be happening later on.
It is interesting that with the factory firmware, the battery runs out pretty quickly (the battery indicator now shows that the battery is no longer completely full, despite the fact that I had just disconnected the PineTime from it's cradle a few minutes ago).
As others have done, I too have taped the back so that I could wear the PineTime (I don't usually do anything too extreme for this, so it is fine).

By the way, even with the tape (and my big and unwieldy hands), I have to say that the PineTime is very comfortable, and I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that the screen is larger than I had thought it to be.

Pictures and additional outlooks will be coming up on sunday.

Update: I had forgotten to add that I had attempted to use it with the GadgetBridge app, however GadgetBridge failed to find the PineTime, so I intend to speak with the GadgetBridge developer about that.

Messages In This Thread
Project Review - by moriel5 - 12-28-2019, 11:45 AM
RE: Project Review - by Luke - 12-28-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: Project Review - by lupyuen - 12-28-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Project Review - by moriel5 - 01-09-2020, 10:39 PM
RE: Project Review - by lupyuen - 01-09-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Project Review - by moriel5 - 01-11-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Project Review - by moriel5 - 06-30-2020, 11:33 AM
RE: Project Review - by moriel5 - 07-01-2020, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad how to build project from cmakefiles ? pratyush049 10 11,886 06-24-2020, 07:08 AM
Last Post: danielt