Karaoke! [maybe]
Rusting in one corner, at last i find some time to play with my PINE64, but the idea of making a retro-console was discarted. With the new release of debian, i begin to think to put Ultrastar in the board.

First steps:

- Put the keyboard in my language (spanish)
Code:
$ dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
$ reboot

- Install Vim (is what i use in my work)
Code:
$ sudo -i
$ apt-get install vim

- Avoid the login page
Code:
$ apt-get install gnome-system-tools

The real instalation of Ultrastar-Deluxe

- Install some require libraries
Code:
$ apt-get update && apt-get install git fpc libsdl2-dev libsdl2-image-dev libsdl2-image-2.0-0 libsdl2-2.0-0 libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0 libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-net-2.0-0 libsdl2-net-dev libsdl2-ttf-2.0-0 libsdl2-ttf-dev libsdl2-gfx-1.0-0 libsdl2-gfx-dev ffmpeg libavdevice-dev libsqlite3-0 libsqlite3-dev libpcre3 libpcre3-dev ttf-dejavu ttf-freefont portaudio19-dev lua5.1-dev libpng16-16 libopencv-highgui-dev libprojectm-dev

- Get the code
Code:
$ git clone https://github.com/UltraStar-Deluxe/USDX
- Configure the program
Code:
$ cd USDX
$ ./configure

The program says he need Pascal to work, and in Synaptic not seems to help me. Any try of install any package of pascal return me a beautiful message of error.
So i try by console
Code:
$ apt-get install fpc

It not seems to work, so i try a new version
Code:
$ apt-get install fpc-3.0.0

At this point is where i start to cry like a child, because i receive a lot of warning of dependencies....  

I let this to my tomorrow Me
(01-12-2017, 03:47 AM)Dmoreno Wrote: Rusting in one corner, at last i find some time to play with my PINE64, but the idea of making a retro-console was discarted. With the new release of debian, i begin to think to put Ultrastar in the board.

First steps:

- Put the keyboard in my language (spanish)
Code:
$ dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration
$ reboot

- Install Vim (is what i use in my work)
Code:
$ sudo -i
$ apt-get install vim

- Avoid the login page
Code:
$ apt-get install gnome-system-tools

The real instalation of Ultrastar-Deluxe

- Install some require libraries
Code:
$ apt-get update && apt-get install git fpc libsdl2-dev libsdl2-image-dev libsdl2-image-2.0-0 libsdl2-2.0-0 libsdl2-mixer-2.0-0 libsdl2-mixer-dev libsdl2-net-2.0-0 libsdl2-net-dev libsdl2-ttf-2.0-0 libsdl2-ttf-dev libsdl2-gfx-1.0-0 libsdl2-gfx-dev ffmpeg libavdevice-dev libsqlite3-0 libsqlite3-dev libpcre3 libpcre3-dev ttf-dejavu ttf-freefont portaudio19-dev lua5.1-dev libpng16-16 libopencv-highgui-dev libprojectm-dev

- Get the code
Code:
$ git clone https://github.com/UltraStar-Deluxe/USDX
- Configure the program
Code:
$ cd USDX
$ ./configure

The program says he need Pascal to work, and in Synaptic not seems to help me. Any try of install any package of pascal return me a beautiful message of error.
So i try by console
Code:
$ apt-get install fpc

It not seems to work, so i try a new version
Code:
$ apt-get install fpc-3.0.0

At this point is where i start to cry like a child, because i receive a lot of warning of dependencies....  

I let this to my tomorrow Me

Let us know how you get on, would love to do some Karaoke Big Grin
what you can try is fpc-2.6.4.arm-linux which is on sourceforge. i tried it on the latest suse build and it installed with no problems, not sure about debian but probably.
My coworker give me one posible solution: insert backports
Code:
$ vi /etc/apt/sources.list
----------
#add the country source of your decision, in my case ES-Spain
deb http://ftp.es.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main 

After that, try to install again with:
Code:
$ apt-get install -t jessie-backports fpc

I can't wait to try it!