Helpful setup summaries
I keep an eye on #PineTab2 on Mastodon. This week there have been a couple of really interesting posts from people summarizing how they set up the PineTab2 to make a daily driver that works for them. Probably they should be linked to the wiki. Maybe they already are. But I want to make sure they're seen on the forum, too:

@KelsonV shared a blog post entitled PineTab2 Notes: Getting Things Working that I found helpful. I want to play with lxqt -- I've always liked simpler/faster window managers, especially on non-cutting-edge hardware. If anyone has more detailed information for this Arch-newbie on how to build nm-tray, I'd be all ears!

Today @Jordan posted hist setup process. Again, I'm tempted to try it sometime. He actually re-installs an OS; I've not really been inclined to do that yet on my PineTab2. In part I'm concerned about not knowing the process for getting kernel upgrades from from @danctnix outside of the default Arch distro. 

My hope is, someday, to find a good step-by-step tutorial for getting debian (with an effective touch interface) onto the PineTab2. With a procedure for porting over kernel updates!

Forums have been quiet. But I appreciate the occasional tidbits of information or discoveries or experimentation that get posted up here.
Mobian (with Phosh) has already been ported to the PT2, instructions to install it can be found here: https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebian...4/PineTab2
I installed the barebone image to an SD-card, and followed the instructions mentioned above. So far it works well, however, there is an issue with wifi. I activated [danctnix testing] and upgraded with pacman. I am able to connect to Wifi via an USB-dongle, but unfortunately pinetab's build-in wifi-chip is not activated. Are there any recommendations how to do that?