Delete this ccount
Admin,
Delete this account. 
I've requested deletion multiple times and been given scheduled erasure dates, but still the account remains open and you send me unsolicited junk email. 
Sort it out. 
Regards,
MC Smile
Why not just turn off email notifications and forget all about this site?
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]
(10-20-2023, 04:29 PM)KC9UDX Wrote: Why not just turn off email notifications and forget all about this site?

I never turned them on
I think it's safe to assume every account has them turned on until you turn them off. Pull down the menu on the upper left that says ” Welcome back, MonCon". Select "Edit Options". You can turn off all the notification emails there.

[ SRA accepts you ]
(10-20-2023, 03:09 AM)MonCon Wrote: Admin,
Delete this account. 
I've requested deletion multiple times and been given scheduled erasure dates, but still the account remains open and you send me unsolicited junk email. 
Sort it out. 
Regards,
MC Smile

The admin has it on the list, however there are currently some other pressing issues. I have moved the post into the correct section.

May I ask, were the "unsolicited junk emails" forum notifications or was it actual spam from third-party spammers?
@KC9UDX
I don't think it's safe to assume. I haven't touched notification settings since I opened the account over four years ago, yet all of a sudden I'm getting junk. Why would I dig through settings now to turn them back off again, how long would that last this time before I started getting spam again.

@fxc
Thanks for your response, I look forward to a resolution when admin gets down their list.
The unsolicited junk emails appear to come from 'no-reply@pine64.org', not a third-party, but uninvited none the less.

I'll sign off and mark this for 'personal data erasure' once more, and hopefully get this process performed before I receive any more of your junk.
Why? Perhaps a software update caused the system to finally honor your settings. You did take the time to turn your signature off Smile

[ SRA accepts you ]
A software update shouldn't break personal notification settings, neither should now removing my signature or other personal information as admin hasn't had time to around to it yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to delete my Pine64 forum account Scooterman 1 1,799 12-09-2021, 07:50 AM
Last Post: tophneal
  Account delete on Pine64 Forum User 12599 3 5,298 01-06-2021, 09:14 PM
Last Post: moulder
  Please delete my Account. matze791 1 2,942 06-18-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: MIchael