shipping time?
Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

When I ordered on June 24, I got a notice that the device had shipped on June 27. But something went wrong. I put in a support ticket and was told that there was a problem getting the device out of China and that I would hear about a new shipment soon, but I never heard back. When I went back to support, they fobbed me off to sales. When sales never replied, I tried going back to support, but they have stopped responding, too. Should I try and get my money back from my credit card company? Did pine64 go out of business?

Thanks,

Killick
(08-09-2023, 09:59 AM)killick Wrote: Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

When I ordered on June 24, I got a notice that the device had shipped on June 27. But something went wrong. I put in a support ticket and was told that there was a problem getting the device out of China and that I would hear about a new shipment soon, but I never heard back. When I went back to support, they fobbed me off to sales. When sales never replied, I tried going back to support, but they have stopped responding, too. Should I try and get my money back from my credit card company? Did pine64 go out of business?

Thanks,

Killick

Seems like you email to wrong address, please email to sales@pine64.org
(08-09-2023, 09:59 AM)killick Wrote: Hi.  How many months did you have to wait to get your pineTime? I am in my second month of waiting. I have tried writing to sales (3 times) and I tried writing to @pine64@fosstodon.org (2 times) but have never had a reply. 

Thanks,

Killick

For any future visitors, I received my set of watches yesterday, China -> EU just shy of 3 weeks since the order was put through (economy).

The package was quite beat up but it doesn't seem like anything was damaged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reboot ending with INFINI TIME w/ 2 triangles plainsman 0 241 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: plainsman
  Shipping times ragreenburg 10 7,513 02-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Last Post: moriel5
  Hanging on PINE TIME screen - UPDATE now just blank andystratton 0 1,638 01-22-2021, 04:45 AM
Last Post: andystratton