bought two pinecile's one is doa
Hello, I recently bought 2 new official pinecile's v2 bl706. One works great, the other a gift simply shows a picture of a nail with with an X thru it, does this via usb-c pd or barrel (both of which work on other unit). Google didnt have anything bout that picture (hard to search for that tho) and I couldn't see anything in forums here about a nail with X. Clearly talking about the tip. Removed it cleaned it, made sure no debri on inside connections. Same thing. Is that a vague generic error picture or hopefully something fairly specific? Any webpage with the error icons explained? DOA seems crazy to me so I'm hopefull its something silly, cannot afford to buy another one. Never did look if a warranty of any kind exists. Thank you in advance.
(07-28-2023, 02:04 PM)bm16ton Wrote: Hello, I recently bought 2 new official pinecile's v2 bl706. One works great, the other a gift simply shows a picture of a nail with with an X thru it, does this via usb-c pd or barrel (both of which work on other unit). Google didnt have anything bout that picture (hard to search for that tho) and I couldn't see anything in forums here about a nail with X. Clearly talking about the tip. Removed it cleaned it, made sure no debri on inside connections. Same thing. Is that a vague generic error picture or hopefully something fairly specific? Any webpage with the error icons explained? DOA seems crazy to me so I'm hopefull its something silly, cannot afford to buy another one. Never did look if a warranty of any kind exists. Thank you in advance.

For RMA request within 30 days warranty period, please submit ticket at https://support.pine64.org