Install or test EndeavourOs distribution
Hi! anyone has tried use EndeavourOs Arm on PineTab2?

I've tried the steps mentioned here , but nothing has worked, microsd doesn't boot, even I've used this method for Pine64, but I couldn't to start EndeavourOs.
I understand just exist only one official image and it needs a image in format img. Is there other way to boot or test EndevoursOs? What do I miss?

Thanks.
i dont believe that you can run EndeavorOS on the PineTab2 yet. It's not been built for it. You could probably add the Endeavor repos to the stock Arch install, but that could lead to some problems pretty quickly.
(06-22-2023, 11:21 AM)tophneal Wrote: i dont believe that you can run EndeavorOS on the PineTab2 yet. It's not been built for it. You could probably add the Endeavor repos to the stock Arch install, but that could lead to some problems pretty quickly.

OK, Thank you. I'm new about platforms arm, I understand It's limited to official Imgs have been compiled for PineTab2, isn't it?. I will continue to play with PineTab2. Regards.
It's not specifically limited to 'official images'. Almost nothing has been ported to this new machine yet. A PineTab2 just isn't like the other machines EndeavorOS has been ported to.

I wish I had one. It would be fun to get NetBSD working on it. But I don't have time for that anyway.
:wq

[ SRA accepts you ]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to install Plasma Mobile in Archlinux Surehand53 14 3,932 02-28-2024, 07:07 AM
Last Post: aular
  Possible install & use Thunderbird or Evolution firefox-58 2 4,541 11-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: hanscees