Shipping times?
(01-08-2022, 08:29 AM)janw Wrote: I live in Belgium. I've received an email from pine64 that they have shipped the keyboard to me by UPS.
When I click the track and trace button, it is estimated to arrive at 12 jan. My birthday is 11 jan, so it will be a late birthday present Wink

I hope I am as fortunate as you are. I haven't got my email yet but I ordered a few days after the the keyboard went on sale. I also find my email provider loses a lot of my emails. Which is disappointing given that I pay for them.
Well shucks, I certainly haven't even gotten an email yet. Congrats to you all though, hopefully no shipping delays happen and you get your keyboards ASAP.
For me, tracking shows item has arrived in the transit airport today.

I though it will come by ship but apparently it will come by plane and Pine64 has already passed the package to courier this Monday (or earlier) as promised.
So it is at the outgoing airport now.

I would think also other orders may have a similar location. Smile
(01-03-2022, 10:29 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: I ordered my PP back when they were doing the UBPorts community edition and haven't ordered anything since. Does anyone here know the standard shipping time for products to the US from Pine64 right now? I recently ordered the keyboard and pinetime and chose standard shipping, for what it's worth. I will be away from home for about a week later this month so I just want to make sure if it falls in that time frame that I can let someone know.

After the initial "your order has been received" email on Jan 1st, I received a 2nd email that said "your Pine Store order is now complete"  on Jan 8. In it there's a tracking number. At the time the tracking number doesn't show anything, but when I checked today it had shown that it was dispatched on Jan 8th in on Jan 10 is already on its way to the US. It looks like once it gets to the US, it will be shipped via the United States Postal Service.

In transit
China              China Post
United States  USPS
2022-01-10 08:48广州市, 已交承运商运输

I will update when I am able to track it in the US.
I ordered my keyboard on the 5th and received confirmation that the order was received and is being processed. Nothing else since, no "order is complete" email, no shipping confirmation. There is an order number so I guess I can try contacting Pine64 sales if I don't hear anything soon to see if there's some kind of problem.
(01-10-2022, 08:00 PM)Zebulon Walton Wrote: I ordered my keyboard on the 5th and received confirmation that the order was received and is being processed. Nothing else since, no "order is complete" email, no shipping confirmation. There is an order number so I guess I can try contacting Pine64 sales if I don't hear anything soon to see if there's some kind of problem.

Ah good, I was on the same day as you so if you haven't gotten one yet either I am not unusual.

Do you live in Australia as well? That would make even more sense.
They’re probably busy, I wouldn’t worry. I ordered a keyboard & glass on the first and only received the Paypal email.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
Just received my "order completed" confirmation today along with a tracking number so we'll see how long it takes to get to the U.S., presumably via China Post since I didn't pony up for the more expensive shipping option.
(01-11-2022, 08:13 AM)Zebulon Walton Wrote: Just received my "order completed" confirmation today along with a tracking number so we'll see how long it takes to get to the U.S., presumably via China Post since I didn't pony up for the more expensive shipping option.

Same here. It doesn't give an expected delivery date which is unfortunate (though it might be hard to guess because of customs?) as I will be out of town for a few days in three weekends time so I just hope it gets here before then.
(01-11-2022, 10:21 AM)ragreenburg Wrote: Same here. It doesn't give an expected delivery date which is unfortunate (though it might be hard to guess because of customs?) as I will be out of town for a few days in three weekends time so I just hope it gets here before then.

I've actually never had a problem with customs when ordering electronics from China, hopefully that will be the case this time! Shipping delays probably have to do with the issues caused by Covid more than anything else.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sales & shipping issues for PinePhone keyboard gsteenss 4 3,115 08-21-2022, 01:24 AM
Last Post: kat22
  PinePhone Keyboard shipping costs appropriate? Peter Gamma 3 2,025 05-09-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma