SAR
Regarding an old thread, has someone done measurments e.g. with a microwave leak detector?
Quote:"bad stuff"

I can see how it would be hard for the manufacturers and the regulators alike to take the power limitations seriously, because they know it can't hurt anyone.

Not ionizing radiation -> all it can cause is heating of the tissue, to an insignificant extent. And meanwhile the regs needlessly constrain performance.

Sounds like if they actually followed the rules, none of the phones would work, and the FCC knows it.
(11-30-2021, 10:41 AM)Dendrocalamus64 Wrote: [url=https://www.chicagotribune.com/investigations/ct-cell-phone-radiation-testing-20190821-72qgu4nzlfda5kyuhteiieh4da-story.html][/url]I can see how it would be hard for the manufacturers and the regulators alike to take the power limitations seriously, because they know it can't hurt anyone.

Not ionizing radiation -> all it can cause is heating of the tissue, to an insignificant extent.  And meanwhile the regs needlessly constrain performance.

Sounds like if they actually followed the rules, none of the phones would work, and the FCC knows it.

Thank you for your irrelevent non sequitur ramble.
It is nothing of the like. You didn't read the linked thread, and you don't understand physics.
I also don't see the point of doing this. What practical information would such measurement give you?