Why can't we have an alternative to DHL??
It is not itemized what we pay or why, it is just listed as “import duty/tax” on the invoice, so there could be a processing charge/tax in there.

On my last order of $209.99, plus $39.00 S&H ($248.99),  I had to pay an additional $78.34 for “import duty/tax”, so $327.33 for my PT2 and I’m fine with that.

I could pay it online once DHL logged the shipment, which I found extremely convenient. They kept me updated via email on my package status and their courier even called me 15 minutes before the first morning delivery attempt. 

As I work all day (Mon. - Fri.), he brought it back to my residence after 17:00, which I felt to be exceptional service, so I also tipped him; I didn’t have to look up where their warehouse was and drive around the industrial area for an hour looking for where to pick it up my order (unlike most of the other courier services here).
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why can't we have an alternative to DHL?? - by dachalife - 03-19-2024, 10:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there an alternative email other than shipping@pine64.com Fusion_3.64 5 8,781 07-25-2016, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Fusion_3.64